Yb41 reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided by Yb41 when Yb41 decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
Illegal Material -
This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
Adult Material -
Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of "adult material" is left entirely to the discretion of YB41.
includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, hacking, password cracking. IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
SPAM - YB41 has zero tolerance for UBE/UCE (unsolicited bulk email/unsolicited commercial email). This policy protects our customers as well as the internet community from the negative effects of "spam" related activity. We defines UBE/UCE as unsolicited broadcast or commercial email that is sent to addresses that do not affirmatively and verifiably request such material from that specific sender. We defines spam as any type of unsolicited email used for any purpose. Any unsolicited e-mail being sent will result in suspension or termination of the offending account. We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail and other forms of spam.
|This includes, but is not limited to:
- Using a non-existent return email address when sending commercial solicitations.
- Mail-bombing (sending numerous messages to the same user).
- Subscribing someone else to a mailing list without that person's permission.
- Posting the same article to multiple newsgroups.
- Using another network to send spam that relates in any way to Yb41.com or any site hosted by Yb41.com (including your site).
If a client is found in violation of the above no-spam policy, the offending account will be terminated without notice and no refund will be issued.
Email Usage Limits:
There is a 200 outgoing email hourly limit per domain. This limit is also applied towards MAILING Lists also. If you send over this amount in any hour, most of the e-mails will bounce back with an undeliverable error. If this occurs, it will then take some time for your account to be able to send again so we recommend waiting at least 1 hour after this issue occurs to begin sending email again.
User may not:
- Use 15% or more of system resources for longer than 60 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems;
- these include: CGI scripts, PHP, FTP, ASP, .NET, HTTP, etc.
- Run cron entries & scheduled tasks with intervals of less than 20 minutes
- Run any MySQL or MS SQL queries longer than 15 seconds. Make databases tables should be indexed appropriately.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
- Participate in any file-sharing / peer-to-peer activities.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include("http://www.yourdomainname.com/include.php") use include("include.php")
YB41 will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. YB41 makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. YB41 disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by YB41 and its employees. We strongly recommend all of our customers to do their own backups of website files, database & emails to ensure they have ready access to their data in the event we should have a hardware failure. Though we do not expect anything like this to occur, we want you to be prepared in the event that it does. Yb41 reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
YB41.com also reserves the right to cancel your account with 24 hours notice should an event occur in which proper evidence exists that a customer was exceptionally rude or vulgar in communications with our staff. By using Yb41 services you agree to the above terms of service as in effect from time to time.